Custom Group Tours
Do you have a special group of friends, family that you’d like to travel with or perhaps your work colleagues or school alumni? Travel together to the amazing countries of Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific Island or all? When a group travels together then each person will enjoy a discount over the land arrangements and flights – based on the group size. The individual who put this group together (the group leader) will be able to earn a discount on their travel cost, as part of this group. Contact YTC Travel for a free itinerary quote today and get your group started on a memorable experience!
Custom Group Trip Defined
The larger the group size, the less each person pays. A group is defined as 10 or more adults (5-rooms) traveling on the same itinerary. Should part of your group want to leave early or arrive late, then this is definitely possible to do. Travelers can depart from any US city and children are welcome.
Best time to visit Australia & New Zealand
In the Southern Hemisphere the seasons are reversed to the USA. The best travel months are Nov. to Mar. offering the best whether. The Christmas & New Years’ time is the most popular and therefore the most expensive. For this time of year, you should be booking your group by April or May, at the latest, as room’s book up fast. When traveling other times of year, try to travel a min. of 5 to 6 months prior. Keep in mind that the larger your group, the earlier we recommend you book as getting seat space on all the flights and hotel room space can be a challenge the larger the group size.
Your group trip to Australia & New Zealand includes:
- International & internal flight departing from each traveler’s US city
- Private airport transfers to/from the airport
- Hotel or Lodge accommodations. Rome type upgrades available
- Daily breakfast as well as various additional meals can be added
- Sightseeing excursions with your own personal guide/driver, wherever possible
- Unique private experience can also be arranged (such as a picnic and hike or other)
- A personal representative will be your point of contact once you are to Australia & New Zealand. They will be available to you, day or night, just a phone call away
Your Custom group tour will receive:
- A personalized itinerary quote designed to your group’s travel preference & budget
- Custom webpage only for your group to help you promote your group tour and share information with its members
- Material such as postcards, emails, texts to advertised your group to the individuals you want invited. Late comers booking the group tour can be provided for.
- Special experiences can be provided such as celebrating a birthday, anniversary or significant event – if you want to have a group experience (such as a unique meal at the Sydney Opera House kitchen), we can arrange that!